Westwind School of Aeronautics is proud and honored to work with students from around the entire world. Westwind is approved by the United States Government to issue I-20s for the M-1 Visa to qualifying students. Please vist the admissions page to view the admissions requirements for international students.
- Must provide for Westwind proof of financial ability (bank statements) to pay for your training and living expenses while attending school in the US. (Immigration requirement required to apply for the M-1 Visa)
- Must be able to read, write, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to obtain an FAA 3rd Class Medical certificate.
- Must complete an application for admission and submit it with the appropriate fee
- Must submit proof of education-high school transcript/diploma, G.E.D. or college transcript/diploma. The credential for all international student’s secondary education is to be translated and certified to be at least equivalent to a U.S. high school diploma. Documents can be certified through Educational Perspectives or a similar service. Please reference our instructions for details.
Once you feel that you meet the above standards please submit an application for admission, proof of financial ability, a copy of your current passport, and verified educational documents to the admissions department at the address or button below.